Tour du Mont Blanc
- Tour du Mont Blanc is the definitive guidebook for one of the most famous long-distance treks in the world. This trek circles the entire Mont Blanc massif, passing through spectacular scenery in France, Italy and Switzerland. You’ll traverse high mountain passes, see stunning glaciers, pass azure lakes, wander through tranquil green valleys and alpine pastures, with snow-capped peaks visible above.
- Written by Tour du Mont Blanc expert Kingsley Jones, this guidebook includes unique customised timings to enable accurate itinerary planning for walkers, trekkers, fastpackers and trail runners, allowing you to plan your Tour du Mont Blanc at a pace to suit you.
- You’ll find everything that you need to plan and undertake your Tour du Mont Blanc, including travel information, navigation, accommodation options, equipment and safety, food and drink, as well as useful extra information such as wild swimming locations and trekking tips.
- Together with amazing photography, the route includes clear and comprehensive directions, refreshments stops, accommodation and local points of interest, and is accompanied by bespoke 1:40,000-scale maps. Route variations are also included.
- Paperback: 192 pages (17.5 cm x 12cm)
- ISBN-13: 978-1912560721
- Link to book page on Vertebrate Publishing website; link
- Published: 02 April 2020
You can pre-order the book from Amazon on the link below…