Trail Running – Chamonix and the Mont Blanc Region
- A guidebook for trail running in the Chamonix and Mont Blanc region of the western Alps, which details 40 troutes.
- It features many of the key race routes for trail runners to recce the famous courses including the Mont Blanc Marathon, Chamonix Vertical Kilometre, and the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB, TDS, CCC and OCC) race series, as well as a mixture of other trail runs and also some sky running routes.
- The book contains maps of every route, as well as a detailed overview about how to adapt your running style to the Alps, detailed kit lists, safety trips, and a useful glossary of local contacts.
- WINNER of Guidebook of the Year 2017 prize at the Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guide OWPG awards for excellence; link.
- Links; Amazon and Cicerone, or buy signed copies from Icicle
- Published: 13 April 2016
Or you can buy an author signed copy of the book..
Reviews and press…
Winner Guidebook of 2017
Delighted to announce that my Chamonix Trail Running book won the prestigious Outdoor Writers & Photographers Guide award for the Guidebook of the Year 2017. Read more here.
#1 Bestseller on Amazon
This book about trail running in Chamonix and the Mont Blanc region, has been fortunate to be the #1 bestseller on Amazon for several months in the category of regional travel guides.